Take Charge of Your Career Now
The Loop MC provides career coaching and development for businesses, NGOs, government, and individuals
Whether you are an entrepreneur, salaried professional, or job seeker, you must understand your value in order to move forward in today’s competitive job market. Clearly communicating your talents and skills can translate into a job that provides you with the positive motivation, energy, and income you need for a fulfilled life. Our Career Coaching can help you take the take the essential steps needed in order to take charge of your career now and in the future.
Career Coaching can help you reach your full potential by encouraging you to answer questions like these:
- Who am I? What can I do? What do I want?
- Which jobs match my talents, values, and goals?
- How can I consistently perform my job with energy and pleasure?
- How do I find the self-confidence and courage to make changes in my work situation?
- How do I approach the application process (CV preparation, interview, assessment, etc.).
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started”-Mark Twain
What Can You Expect to
Achieve with Career Coaching?
After working with us, your path to your career goals will become much cleaner.
- You will be able to more clearly communicate your value in the job market
- You will be able to identify the best opportunities for you in the job market
- You will be able to successfully strategize to find or create your desired job
- You will be able to present yourself with confidence and conviction in the employment process
- You will be able to more accurately define job qualities that make you feel satisfied and successful
- You will have the self-confidence to choose what is right for you
Our Coaching Models Explained
Module 1: Identifying your goals
Beginning with your intake process, we’ll help you dig deep to identify your true wishes and clarify your career goals. We’ll work together to draw your vision board and write down your wishes. This step will give you a more clear view of the future.
Module 2: Identifying your strengths
In Module 2: we’ll first help you step back and examine your talents and strengths from a distance. There’s gold there, and we’re going to find it together! Next, you’ll look for ways that you can make room for your talents, whether it’s in your current position, a new position in your current company, or maybe even a completely new environment. You’ll learn how to make the best choices based on your personal values.
Module 3: Self-discovery
This module is all about self-reflection. Developing a healthy self-awareness is a crucial step in your career discovery process. In Module 3, you will learn what makes you tick as you become more aware of your personal style, attitudes, values, motivators, and even self-sabotaging behaviors.
“Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions”-The Dalai Lama
Module 4: What you need to succeed
In this coaching module, you will continue the theme of self-discovery as you identify what helps you achieve your goals, and what doesn’t. You’ll identify any self-limiting beliefs you might have, discover your learning style, and create a personalized development plan.
Module 5: What is my action plan?
Determining your smart goal and creating an action plan are the foundation for your career development. After completing this final module, you will know the path to your dream job, and you will know the first step you must take to get you going in the right direction.